Currently an FTE in the FAA’s Seattle Aircraft Certification Office. Responsible for certification of civil aircraft and aeronautical products in the Northwest region of the US. Most recently FAA lead on Boeing 787-8 certification flight test. Currently lead for 767 Tanker civil certification flight test.
- FTE at the China Lake Naval Weapons Center testing air-to-air weapons
- FTE with Martin Marietta testing reconnaissance systems
- FTE with USAF at EDW testing parachute systems and B-1B offensive avionics
- 1982 – BS Aero, U of Minnesota
- 1986 – MS Mechanical, Cal State Fresno
- 1987 – USAF Test Pilot School, EDW
- SFTE since ??? (a while!) Former Seattle Chapter Treasurer