Currently a Sr. FTE in the FAA’s Northwest Flight Test Section, located in the Seattle area. Responsible for certification of civil aircraft and aeronautical products in the Northwest region of the US. Also assists in accident investigations and continued operational safety issues. Most recently, the FAA FTE lead on Boeing/USAF 767 Tanker civil certification flight test and the Epic E1000 certification.
- FTE at the China Lake Naval Weapons Center testing air-to-air weapons
- FTE with Martin Marietta testing reconnaissance systems.
- FTE with USAF at Edwards AFB testing parachute systems and the B-1B offensive avionics.
- 1982 – BS Aero, U of Minnesota
- 1986 – MS Mechanical, Cal State Fresno
- 1987 – USAF Test Pilot School, Class 86B, Edwards Air Force Base
- SFTE since ??? (a while!) Former Seattle Chapter Treasurer
Areas of Expertise: FAA Certification, A/A weapons, Systems